■ Conferences & Events ■
■ One Size Does NOT Fit All ■
From venue to menu, from AV to Marketing, clients rely on us for all their event needs. Our team of event professionals can be involved from the inception of an event, right through to the debrief when it has wrapped.
Budgeting & Financial Management
- Negotiate contracts.
- Prepare a complete conference/event budget to match the client needs.
- Prepare audited financial statements on a monthly basis.
- Record and monitor revenues and expenses as they are received.
- Drive interesting programs with creative ideas and provide committee support.
Speaker Selection and Management
- Find the most appropriate speaker by leveraging our broad network of contacts in various sectors.
- Manage all aspects of speaker participation – invitations, confirmations, travel arrangements, requirements, gifts, reimbursements, etc.
- Manage everything from limited table exhibits at a one-day educational seminar to a full trade show floor
- Design of trade show floor elements such as placement of posters, food and beverage…
- Fulfill all registration needs, from registration forms to onsite staffing of registration desks, and everything in-between.
- Create a sponsorship program tailored to the conference/event, from sourcing sponsors to complete sponsor recognition.
- Ensure the “right” sponsors participate.
- Handle all logistics – venue liaison, food and beverage, AV (sound, lighting, video), name badges, signage, delegate bags, evaluation forms, insurance coverage and more.
- Source and shortlist sites matching the budget and requirements.
- Navigate venue contracts using our sister company Base Sourcing to negotiate the most favourable contract.
Marketing & Communications
- Develop the marketing plan and built-in branding.
- Create flyers, brochures, websites, onsite programs and all other marketing items.
- Get the word out to everyone who “should” attend through attention-grabbing communications pieces.